Enter legal issue and location
Prior to joining Schonbrun Seplow Harris Hoffman & Zeldes, Ms. Dardari was a Human Rights Investigation Fellow at the Promise Institute for Human Rights...
Prior to joining Schonbrun Seplow Harris Hoffman & Zeldes, Ms. Dardari was a Human Rights Investigation Fellow at the Promise Institute for Human Rights... Aya Dardari joined the firm in July 2022. She received her Master of Laws from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law in 2021 and her Bachelor of Laws from King's College London in 2020.
Prior to joining Schonbrun Seplow Harris Hoffman & Zeldes, Ms. Dardari was a Human Rights Investigation Fellow at the Promise Institute for Human Rights. Her work involved analyzing the relationship between international human rights law and content moderation by tech companies and applying open-source intelligence methodology to social media posts.
During law school, Ms. Dardari was a legal researcher for the High Level Panel of Legal Experts on Media Freedom, an independent body of lawyers and judges convened for the purpose of providing advice and recommendations to governments on how to promote and protect media freedom. As a law student, she participated in the International Human Rights Law Association Clinic where she assisted the Permanent Mission of Liechtenstein to the United Nations with preparing a report that assesses how the core crimes of the 1998 Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court can be interpreted to cover cyberwarfare.
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California, 2021
- King’s College London, London, United Kingdom, 2020
LL.B. with Honors
Honors: First Class
501 W. BroadwaySuite 800 San Diego, CA 92101
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.