Enter legal issue and location
Lake Forest Estate Planning Lawyer
Matt Romano is an associate attorney at Lesser Lutrey Pasquesi & Howe, LLP. Matt is a graduate of Marquette University and earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Richmond School of Law, Cum Laude, in 2001. During his time at the University of Richmond, he spent a summer in England where he learned at McGuireWoods London Office and attended Cambridge University.
About Matthew V. Romano
Current Employment Position(s)
- Associate Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Tax Planning and Wealth Preservation
- Illinois, 2021
- Lake County Bar, 2022 - Present (Member)
- University of Richmond, School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, 2021
Honors: cum laude
Law Journal: Journal of Law and Technology, Senior Editor, 2019 - 2021
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 2017
Honors: cum laude
Honors: Dean's List
Accepts Credit Cards
191 E. Deerpath RoadSuite 300 Lake Forest, IL 60045
Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.