Enter legal issue and location
The Woodlands Probate Lawyer
Tom graduated with honors from the American University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Literature. He earned his law degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law...
Tom graduated with honors from the American University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Literature. He earned his law degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law... Tom joined Seiler Rapp & Guerra as an associate attorney in 2022. Since 2006, his practice has focused on probate, estate planning, asset protection, and business formation. Prior to that time, his practice included class action and personal injury.
Tom graduated with honors from the American University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Literature. He earned his law degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law.
Tom is a member of the Houston Bar Association, The Woodlands Bar Association, Houston Northwest Bar Association, and Houston Estate and Financial Forum (HEFF). Tom is also a member of the State Bars of Texas, Louisiana, and California. Tom is an Eagle Scout and remains active in Scouting, serving as the camping coordinator and a committee member for his son's troop.
About Tom Hopkins
Current Employment Position(s)
- Associate Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Business Formation
- Houston Bar Association (Member)
- The Woodlands Bar Association (Member)
- Houston Northwest Bar Association (Member)
- Houston Estate and Financial Forum (HEFF) (Member)
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- Trinity University
Accepts Credit Cards
2700 Research Forest DriveSuite 100 The Woodlands, TX 77381
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.