Enter legal issue and location
New London Personal Injury Law Firm
300 State Street New London, CT 06320
Haymond Law Firm (Main Office) 999 Asylum Avenue Hartford, CT 06105 860-728-5672
Haymond Law Firm 21 W. Main St. Waterbury, CT 06702 203-573-0250
Haymond Law Firm 900 Chapel St. Suite 620 New Haven, CT 06510 203-562-1788
Haymond Law Firm One Stamford Plaza 263 Tresser Boulevard 9th Floor Stamford, CT 06901 203-325-4807
Haymond Law Firm 100 Mill Plain Rd. 1 Plaza West Danbury, CT 06811 203-743-4525
Haymond Law Firm 1000 Lafayette Boulevard Suite 406 Bridgeport, CT 06604 800-HAYMOND
Haymond Law Firm 174 West Street Suite 113 Litchfield, CT 06759 800-HAYMOND
Haymond Law Firm 50 Federal Street 8th Floor Boston, MA 02109 617-248-8918
Haymond Law Firm One Monarch Place 1414 Main Street Suite 210 Springfield, MA 01144 413-737-6700
Haymond Law Firm The Stevens Building 40 Southbridge Street Suite 502 Worcester, MA 01608 800-HAYMOND
Haymond Law Firm 125 Wolf Road Suite 100 Albany, NY 12205 800-HAYMOND
Haymond Law Firm 140 South Beach Street Daytona Beach, FL 32114 386-999-9000
Haymond Law Firm 155 South Main Street Providence, RI 02903 401-248-2041
Haymond Law Firm 445 Hamilton Avenue Suite 1102 White Plains, NY 10601 800-HAYMOND
Haymond Law Firm 1 Tara Boulevard Suite 200 Nashua, OH 03062 800-HAYMOND
Haymond Law Firm 1222 Putney Rd. Vermont Building Brattleboro, VT 05301 800-HAYMOND
Haymond Law Firm 2807 North Tenth Street St Augustine, FL 32084 904-342-7009
Haymond Law Firm 1301 Riverplace Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 7000 904-990-7000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.