Are you a legal Professional?
Visit our professional site
Law firm marketing

Atlanta Child Custody Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms - Georgia

Firm Image
Hill Macdonald, LLC
Child Custody Lawyers Serving Atlanta, GA (Marietta, GA)
Serving all of Cobb County and surrounding areas!
Learn More »
At Hill Macdonald, LLC, in Marietta, Georgia, we focus exclusively on handling family law cases and reaching a fair resolution for our clients. The team at our law firm has spent more than 25 years protecting fathers’ rights, navigating same-sex...
Firm Image
Meriwether & Tharp LLC
Child Custody Lawyers in Atlanta, GA
20 years experience in helping clients with their Custody & Visitation needs.
Learn More »
Meriwether & Tharp, LLC — Serving Family Law in Georgia and Florida Founded in 1998, Meriwether & Tharp, LLC focuses exclusively on providing family law services throughout the greater Atlanta. As one of the largest divorce firms in Georgia...
Firm Image
The Siemon Law Firm
Child Custody Lawyers Serving Atlanta, GA (NA)
Affordable & professional. We protect you, your assets, & your family. Let us help you resolve your complex family law issues.
Learn More »
Alpharetta Family Law Attorney At The Siemon Law Firm, we are attorneys dedicated to helping Georgia families get through difficult times. We represent clients in Alpharetta, Cumming and throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area in family law. In any...
Firm Image
Russell Hippe Law Office
Child Custody Lawyers in Atlanta, GA
Over 25 years experience in helping clients with their Custody needs.
Learn More »
In Atlanta, Georgia, The Law Office of Russell H. Hippe III, LLC, provides high-quality legal representation for those who are facing issues related to custody, divorce and other matters of family law. With an in-depth understanding of how...
Firm Image
Howard A. Gold, P.C.
Child Custody Lawyers in Atlanta, GA
Howard A. Gold focuses on Family Law, and we specialize in Custody & Visitation concerns. Call for a consultation
Learn More »
An effective, passionate attorney and former psychotherapist serving metro Atlanta clients with divorce, post-divorce and custody needs    Helping you make the transition to the next chapter in your life Strong and protective advocacy for family law...
Need help with Custody & Visitation matter?

You've come to the right place.  If you are a divorcing or unmarried parent a custody and visitation lawyer can help resolve legal and physical custody issues involving your children.

Use FindLaw to hire a local custody and visitation lawyer to assist with establishing parenting agreements and visitation schedules -- of parents and grandparents -- custody modifications, and termination of parental rights.

Need an attorney in Atlanta, Georgia?

FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys.  Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.

Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.

Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Atlanta, Georgia attorney for legal advice.

How do I choose a lawyer?

Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information?  Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the lawyer been in practice?  Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee?  Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?

Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?

Here are a few to get you started:

  • How long have you been in practice?
  • How many cases like mine have you handled?
  • How often do you settle cases out of court?
  • What are your fees and costs?
  • What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?