Top Bargersville Ethics & Professional Responsibility Lawyers - Indiana
Hackman Hulett, LLP offers comprehensive business and non-profit services. We are equipped to assist you with formation or dissolution of your business, contract drafting and review, non-compete agreements, and protection for your trade secrets. When working with our business clients, we often find that they either do not have an estate plan in place, or that the estate plan that they do have is...
I am attorney Brian M. Pierce, and from my law office in Muncie, Indiana, the Pierce Law Firm, I strive to provide the highest level of advocacy and support possible to those dealing with serious and complex legal challenges affecting their lives, their families, their freedom and their future. Serving clients throughout Delaware, Jay, Henry and Randolph counties and all across Central Indiana, I...
Our firm has been a recognized leader in Fulton County and the surrounding areas in northern Indiana since Robert E. Peterson founded the firm in 1965. Thanks to our dedication to community and our founding principles of guidance, excellence, support, advocacy, education and innovation, the people of the region know to turn to us when they face legal issues in the following practice areas: Appeals...
Need help with an Ethics & Professional Responsibility matter?
You've come to the right place. If you have a malpractice claim against a licensed professional due to their failure to meet professional standards of conduct, an ethics and professional responsibility lawyer can help. These lawyers assist professionals with licensing problems resulting from a malpractice suit, an ethics investigation, or a technical violation of professional or state regulations.
Use FindLaw to hire a local ethics & professional responsibility lawyer to resolve your malpractice issue.
Need an attorney in Bargersville, Indiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Bargersville, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.