Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Boston Massachusetts Lemon Law Attorneys
Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Rights Protection Law Group, PLLC, offers exceptional consumer protection advocacy and support to those individuals who have suffered a loss or are being harassed by businesses that are either big or small. Serving a diverse range of clients throughout the greater Boston metro area and in different states across the country, Attorney Kevin Crick has nearly 10...
At the Chambers Law Office in Needham, Massachusetts, criminal defense is our primary focus, but we are proud to have been the full-service law firm that three generations of Bostonians and others from Essex County have come to for the best available legal services. Our two conveniently located law offices in Needham and Lynnfield make us easily accessible to our clients and potential clients. No...
At the Chambers Law Office in Lynnfield, Massachusetts, our primary focus is criminal law. For over three generations, we have been proud to be the law office of choice for people throughout the Boston and Essex County area who have been charged with a misdemeanor or a felony and require prompt, aggressive and effective legal representation. Our years of criminal trial experience assure our...
Is Your Car a Lemon?
You've come to the right place. If you recently purchased a new car, truck, RV, or boat and found that it has a serious defect or mechanical problem, a lemon law lawyer can help.
Lemon law lawyers assist with all aspects of a vehicle purchase -- from car buyer protection plans to extended car warranties -- and can identify your options.
Use FindLaw to hire a local lemon law lawyer to protect your rights against a vehicle's manufacture and dealer -- and potentially get a refund or replacement vehicle.
Need an attorney in Boston, Massachusetts?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Boston, Massachusetts attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.