Gwinnett County, GA: Personal Injury Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident that was the result of someone else's negligence, you are entitled to recover full compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and any other losses. From our office in Cumming, Georgia, David M. Van Sant of Van Sant Law, LLC, has the expertise and experience in personal injury law to recover the full compensation you deserve. Mr. Van Sant...
Based in Lawrenceville, Georgia, the Law Office of Derek M. Hays provides personal injury and wrongful death representation for victims of negligence statewide. Accomplished trial lawyer Derek M. Hays leads our law firm in seeking every dollar of compensation available for victims of car and truck accidents, including drunk driving-related crashes, nursing home negligence and abuse, on-the-job...
The legal repercussions of an accident are overwhelming; half the battle is knowing you won't have to face it alone. At the Atlanta-based personal injury law firm of The Kalka Law Group, we can help you fight for justice after a serious injury or loss of a loved one. Our attorneys have decades of combined experience handling auto accidents, brain injuries, wrongful death cases and more. Nationally...
Here at Cuadra & Patel, LLC, we have a passion for representing our clients with compassion, competence and personal attention. Our law firm takes the time to uncover every detail pertaining to your case in order to substantially increase the odds of achieving the best possible outcome for your particular situation. With more than 25 years of experience, our law firm has assisted the...
Need help with a Personal Injury matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has suffered an accident or injury, a personal injury lawyer can help.
Personal injury lawyers handle cases involving physical injuries -- like neck injuries, back injuries, and catastrophic injuries -- and nonphysical injuries -- like emotional distress.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury lawyer near you to resolve issues like monetary compensation for medical expenses or wrongful death.
Need an attorney in Gwinnett County, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gwinnett County, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.