Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Phoenix Personal Injury Lawyers - Arizona
Need help with a Personal Injury matter in Phoenix?
Contact a Phoenix personal injury attorney if you were in a work-related accident, an accident on public or private property, or injured from medical malpractice or a car accident. With a Phoenix attorney experienced in Arizona tort law on your side, you can fight to get compensated for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Phoenix law firms are conveniently located in Scottsdale, Tempe, or elsewhere in Maricopa County. Use FindLaw to identify a Phoenix personal injury lawyer.
Need an attorney in Phoenix, Arizona?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Phoenix, Arizona attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.
Court Locations in Phoenix, Az