Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Whitfield County, GA: Traffic Ticket Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Located in Cartersville, there's a reason The Law Office of James E. Goad, PC, is trusted throughout northern Georgia for the legal matters that matter most to our clients. Whether you are facing a criminal law allegation, family law dispute, serious personal injury or bankruptcy — the legal process can be costly and intimidating. Our attorneys offer practical solutions to whatever legal matter...
At the law office of L. Hugh Kemp, we are aware of just how frightening it can be to suffer a personal injury, especially if the victim is unable to work due to his or her injuries. Indeed, anxiety can often grow as medical bills begin to pile up. In circumstances such as these, victims need to seek the counsel of an attorney who will fight aggressively on their behalf. Regardless of whether an...
From our law office in Dalton, Georgia, Bart Barnwell, Attorney at Law, we serve a diverse range of clients throughout Northwest Georgia, and we strive to provide the highest level of advocacy and support possible to those who are facing serious and pressing legal issues that threaten their freedom and affect their families. To that end, our law firm offers exceptional defense counsel to those who...
Did you get a Traffic Ticket?
If you've been pulled over and issued a ticket for an offense -- like speeding, running a stop sign or red light, mechanical violation, or reckless driving -- a traffic ticket attorney can help.
Hiring a traffic ticket attorney can make the difference between getting a warning and paying fines or having your drivers license suspended.
Use FindLaw to hire a local traffic ticket attorney near you to help evaluate the charges against you and come up with a plan to challenge or defend the charges.
Need an attorney in Whitfield County, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Whitfield County, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.