Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Lancaster County, PA: Truck Accident Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Skilled Lawyers You Can Depend On In West Chester, Pennsylvania Ciccarelli Law Offices has offered skilled legal counsel in West Chester, Pennsylvania, since 1999. Today, our experienced lawyers practice personal injury, criminal defense, family law, civil litigation, estate planning, employment law, education law and more. When you need a lawyer you can depend on to give you honest legal advice...
Rankin & Gregory - Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Personal Injury And Workers' Compensation Lawyers From offices located in Lancaster, Rankin & Gregory provides personal injury and workers' compensation litigation services for clients in state and federal courts in Lancaster County and counties throughout eastern Pennsylvania. Founding attorneys Chad Rankin and Bill Gregory offer clients the...
PROVIDING HOPE. If you've been injured due to negligence, carelessness or intentional act, Michael P. McDonald, Lancaster PA personal injury attorney at law, will stand beside you. Protect your rights with an attorney who is uniquely qualified to provide representation for your personal, auto and workers' compensation injuries. As a nationally board certified specialist, Attorney McDonald is one...
Need help after a Truck Accident?
You've come to the right place. If you have been the victim of a truck accident, an experienced truck accident lawyer may be able to help. Because of their large size, semi-truck accidents can be complicated and often cause serious physical and emotional damage, and a truck accident lawyer can help.
A truck accident lawyer can work with you after you've been involved in a truck accident. Use FindLaw to hire a local truck accident lawyer to help you prepare your case after a truck accident.
Need an attorney in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lancaster County, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.