Enter legal issue and location
New York Real Estate Law Firm
At Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C...
At Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C...
At Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. in New York, New York, the firm's top-rated, award-winning attorneys provide invaluable and effective counsel and support to a diverse range of clients throughout the greater New York City metro area and beyond who have legal needs involving any of the following:
● Real estate litigation
● Tenant representation
● Landlord representation
● Condominium and cooperative representation
● Residential and commercial real estate transactions, including due diligence and transactional risk assessment of multifamily dwellings
● Commercial leasing
● Title insurance claims
● Mortgage, finance and bank closings
● Insurance defense
● Real estate administrative proceedings and environmental control board issues
● Housing discrimination
● Foreclosure litigation
● Bankruptcy recoveries for landlords, lenders and condominium and cooperative boards as well as other creditors
● Real estate brokerage litigation
Led by experienced real estate attorney Adam Leitman Bailey, Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has become one of the most prominent and respected real estate legal practices in our region. We have achieved unprecedented success obtaining groundbreaking results for our clients, and we promise to do all we can to protect your rights and interests and to increase your chances of obtaining the favorable outcomes you seek with regard to all your important and complex real estate-related legal issues.
By using the full extent of our expansive legal knowledge and experience, we have devised innovative strategies and solutions at Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. to help our clients achieve positive results for their matters in the most efficient and cost-effective manners possible. What's more, we have set precedents and enacted new standards in many of the laws and regulations that govern your industry.
Honored for our outstanding professionalism and service, many of the attorneys at Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. are AV Preeminent peer-review rated,* the highest rating, through Martindale-Hubbell, and they have received numerous other top rankings and endorsements from their peers. In addition, Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has received recognition from Chambers and Partners for being among the leading lawyers in real estate, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and other local and national publications.
No matter how complex your needs or the scope of your legal challenges, you can begin the process of retaining the best possible counsel for your matter by contacting Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C., to schedule a consultation.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingsTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C.
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Adam Leitman Bailey (Founding Partner at Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C.)
- John M Desiderio (Chair of the Real Estate Litigation Practice Group)
- Colin E. Kaufman
- Jeffrey R. Metz (Partner)
- Dov Treiman (Partner)
- Jackie Halpern Weinstein (Associate)
- Rosemary Liuzzo Mohamed (Partner)
- Massimo F. D'Angelo (Partner)
- Christopher Halligan (Senior Associate)
- Carolyn Z. Rualo (Associate)
- William J. Geller (Partner)
- Eric S. Askanase (Partner)
- Thomas Furst (Attorney)
- Courtney J. Lerias (Associate)
- Jamie Schare Rager
- Joanna C. Peck
- Vladimir Mironenko (Associate)
- Rachel Sigmund McGinley
- Andrew C. Jorges
- Danny Ramrattan (Associate Attorney)
- Joshua M. Filsoof (Associate)
- Leonard H. Ritz (Of Counsel)
- Israel Katz (Associate)
- Marianne Sanchez (Associate)
- William Pekarsky, Law Clerk
- John J. Polizzotto, Chief Operating Officer
- Laurie Moldawer
- Nancy Fernandez, Director of Billing Operations
- Annabelle Tasker, Marketing Associate
- Maria Ferrugia, Director of Operations and Client Relations
- Matthew Danese, Digital Marketing Associate
- Natalya Yaroshevich, Analyst, Finance Department
- Giovanna Taveras, Law Clerk
- Fatih Seker, IT Support Administrator
- Sophia Bule, Paralegal
- Alison Collins, Paralegal
- Cariana Jones, Paralegal
- Tommay Chaoji, Litigation Paralegal
- Blair Gregory, Paralegal
- Allissa Kerr, Mortgage Finance Law Clerk
- Claudia Dana, Law Clerk
- Tom Treiman
- Gianni Polanco, Law Clerk
- Daliza Galarza, Law Clerk
- Andrea Delacruz, Law Clerk
- Rachel Ferguson, Intern
- Mikaela Zambrano Cervantes
One Battery Park Plaza18th Floor New York, NY 10004
Accepts Credit Cards
- https://www.albarticles.com/adam-leitman-bailey-2/ (Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. Articles)
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
- Best Lawyers, Best Law Firms: US News
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- Commercial Observer Power 100
- AVVO Rating Superb
- Crain's Best Places to Work
- Client Choice Awards
- Marquis Who's Who Legal
- Who's Who Legal
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- Residential Building Laws & the COVID-19 Pandemic, The Cooperator, May, 2020
Adam Leitman Bailey and John Desiderio researched and analyzed court cases handling similar issues from the past.
- Landmines borrowers and lenders need to avoid when negotiating abatement and deferrals, Real Estate Weekly, May, 2020
In the midst of the current economic deep distress, there are, and will continue to be, countless communications from tenants to real estate owners requesting forbearance from the payment of rent.
- The Pandemic, Personal Privacy & the Law, The Cooperator, May, 2020
This article is Part 2 of a two-part series from the authors examining some of the many legal questions and considerations raised by the global pandemic for co-op, condo, and HOA boards, as well as landlords and building owners.
- 5 Pointers For Landlords Facing Tenant Bankruptcies, Law360, May, 2020
However, once the COVID-19 emergency measures ease, and the civil court system resumes operations, it is inevitable that many businesses will file bankruptcy due to Coronavirus-related financial distress.
- ‘Regina’ Decision Nixes HSTPA’s Rent Overcharge Retroactivity, New York Law Journal, April, 2020
The ‘Regina’ decision will have significant reverberations for the real estate market going forward, as it will unfreeze the chill over the purchase and sale of rent-regulated buildings.
- Residential Building Laws of the COVID-19 Pandemic, New York Law Journal, June , 2020
- Adverse Possession and Tenancies in Common, ACREL Title and News, June , 2020
- Country Bank v. James Heneghan, https://www.alblawfirm.com/published-decisions/country-bank-v-heneghan/ (Supreme Court 2020)
- Foster v. Corona Park Realty Inc., https://www.alblawfirm.com/published-decisions/foster-corona/ (Supreme Court )
- Adjuva LLC v. Williamsburg 39 LLC, https://www.alblawfirm.com/published-decisions/adjuva-llc-v-williamsburg-39-llc-2018-wl-3821108/ (Supreme Court 2020)
- Bd. of Managers v. Veloz, https://www.alblawfirm.com/published-decisions/board-managers-v-veloz/ (2020)
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., plaintiff, v Anthony Didato, https://www.alblawfirm.com/published-decisions/jp-morgan-v-anthony-didato/ (Supreme Court 2020)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.