Enter legal issue and location
Papillion Family Law Firm
Our law firm is proud to offer you superior advice, counsel and representation in the following areas:
• Family law: Dissolution of marriage; child custody, support and visitation; spousal support; modifications; paternity; adoptions
• Criminal law: Shoplifting, orders of protection, domestic violence, assault and battery
• Juvenile law: Juvenile abuse, neglect and mistreatment; juvenile delinquency; lack of stable housing charges; truancy; misdemeanor and felony criminal charges against a minor
• DUIs: First-offense DUI, multiple-offense DUI, minor in possession
We know that not only are you unique, but so is your case. Consequently, your attorney takes the time to get to know you personally, listen to your story and your concerns, answer all your questions, alleviate your fears and advise you of all your options so you can make informed decisions going forward. Your attorney then put their years of experience to work for you, devising a plan to accomplish your goals in an expeditious and cost-effective manner.
One of the things that makes Oestmann and Albertsen Law P.C. L.L.O. unique is that our attorneys hold licenses to practice not only in all state and local courts, but also before the Winnebago Tribal Court and the Ponca Tribal Court. We offer free initial consultations, and we accept all major credit cards for our clients' maximum convenience in paying our reasonable and competitive legal fees.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Oestmann and Albertsen Law P.C. L.L.O.
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Visitation
- Child Support
- Juvenile Defense
- Criminal Law
- Michelle Fenton, Office Manager
1410 East Gold Coast RoadSuite 800 Papillion, NE 68046
Accepts Credit Cards
Mon - Thu - 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Fri - 8:30 am - 4:00 pm, Sat & Sun - Closed
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.