Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Guided Legal Forms & Services: Sign In

Enter legal issue and location

William R. Long, Attorney at Law - Bossier City, LA

2250 Hospital DriveSuite 216 Bossier City, LA 71111

Updated: 06/06/2022

Bossier City Social Security Disability Law Firm


At the law offices of William R. Long, Attorney at Law, people who have been injured on the job or who have become disabled find information, help and advocacy. Louisiana residents often contact us when they are having difficulty obtaining workers' compensation benefits they are eligible for. Others bring their Social Security Disability denials to our attention and ask if we can appeal the decision of the Social Security Administration (SSA)...

About William R. Long, Attorney at Law

Practice Areas

  • Social Security Disability


  • 50%

Previous Law Firm Name




Office Information


2250 Hospital DriveSuite 216 Bossier City, LA 71111

Accepts Credit Cards


Video & Photo


When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.

Call us at 318-562-1440

Fields marked with an * are required

Preferred contact method
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The use of the internet or this contact form for communication is not necessarily a secure environment. Contacting a lawyer or law firm email through this service will not create an attorney-client relationship, and information will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential.

Firm Address

Google Map
2250 Hospital DriveSuite 216 Bossier City, LA 71111

Find a Lawyer

More Options