Enter legal issue and location
Rochester Family Law Firm
At Rolsch Law Offices we are committed to providing quality legal services to individuals, families and businesses in southeastern Minnesota. Our mission is to address the needs of our clients in a timely cost-effective manner. We recognize that the needs of each client are unique and we will seek to provide each client with legal services that meet their personalized needs.
About Rolsch Law Offices
Previous Law Firm Name
- Rolsch Law Offices, December 31, 1996
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Car Accident
- Estate Planning
- Child Support
- Orders for Protection and Harassment Restraining Order
- Steven E. Rolsch (Attorney)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
423 Third Avenue SE Rochester, MN 55904
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.