Enter legal issue and location
Schaumburg Personal Injury
Attorney Joseph Klest has won a national reputation for his trial advocacy skills and ability to win challenging and high-profile personal injury cases. Mr. Klest is dedicated to helping his clients get the compensation, closure and justice they deserve...
Attorney Joseph Klest has won a national reputation for his trial advocacy skills and ability to win challenging and high-profile personal injury cases. Mr. Klest is dedicated to helping his clients get the compensation, closure and justice they deserve... For more than 30 years, Klest Injury Law Firm has fought for the injured, seeking maximum compensation for victims of negligence. Our record of success includes numerous million-dollar jury awards and settlements.
Attorney Joseph Klest has won a national reputation for his trial advocacy skills and ability to win challenging and high-profile personal injury cases. Mr. Klest is dedicated to helping his clients get the compensation, closure and justice they deserve.
Klest Injury Law Firm provides aggressive, results-oriented representation in cases involving:
• Motor vehicle accidents
• Medical malpractice
• Birth injuries
• Sexual abuse
• Workplace accidents
• Defective products
• Wrongful death
• Other acts of negligence
Joseph Klest has a special passion for representing victims of sexual abuse. He has represented more than 500 abuse victims and counseled thousands of people in Illinois, the U.S., and around the world who have suffered sexual abuse. In one case, Snyder vs. Kenny, Mr. Klest won a $28 million-dollar verdict, the largest sexual abuse verdict in Illinois and one of the largest in the nation.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Klest Injury Law Firm
Previous Law Firm Name
- Joseph G. Klest Attorney at Law
- Personal Injury
- Sex Abuse
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Sexual Abuse and Assault
- Schaumburg Pedestrian Accident Injuries
- City of Wooddale
- Keller Heartt Co., Inc. Oil Company
- Central Continental Bakery
- Established Law Forms, Inc. (Computer Software Company)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
1834 Walden Office SquareSuite 500 Schaumburg, IL 60173
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.