Enter legal issue and location
Worcester Personal Injury Law Firm
We are known to be very understanding and approachable to our clients, while being stern, tough, yet reasonable with opposing counsel and insurance companies. The opposition knows we will not hesitate to take cases to trial if necessary, and if matters are not resolved in a fair and just fashion.
Many non-local law firms are now in the Worcester area. Some of these firms are located across the State, or even across the Country, even though they “appear” to be local. Some are merely lawyer referral services, who refer you to another law firm, of which you never selected and know nothing about. Some of these non-local firms appear on TV commercials and billboards. Know who you are calling as there are countless legal strategic benefits to hiring local, which may result in better case development and outcome. Being locally accessible and very approachable to our clients, makes the case process less frustrating and less stressful.
At Ellis Law Offices, the partners have a long standing record of no disciplinary action, suspension or disbarment. Our clients can rest assured, we hold ourselves to the highest level of legal ethics, which is why we use the moniker: “Honesty, Integrity, Results”.
We advertise heavily in Worcester County, perhaps you have seen are prominent advertising on the past Super Pages front cover banners, multiple billboards, many TV commercials, and WRTA bus banners, always proudly displaying our Ellis Law Offices name, our website, and our office address 33 Pleasant Street in Worcester.
Call today for your free consultation!
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Ellis Law Offices LLP
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Factory Worker/Machine Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Negligent Supervision
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bites
Offers Free Initial Consultation
33 Pleasant StreetSuite 2 Worcester, MA 01609
Ellis Law Offices LLP 463 Main Street Suite 100 Fitchburg, MA 01420 508-762-4334
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.