Enter legal issue and location
Weston Employment Law Firm
About Cornell & Associates PA
- Employment Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Race Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Employment Rights
- Noncompete Agreements
- G. Ware Cornell Jr. (Managing Partner) 1 Reviews
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
2645 Executive Park Drive Weston, FL 33331
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
Ware has now represented/advised me on 4 different legal matters, and two of them were not a formal engagement, but just reflective of his hidden compassion, whereas he never asked for a penny for his attentive help to educate my engaged attorney’s that only focused on billing! Ware has responded to messages during the early hours to quell my fears! Or his generosity of his off hours, by taking time on a Sunday, or while vacationing in the keys with limited cell service to address my concerns, that no attorney of his caliber would ever do, especially after 40+ years of private practice! He will try to and states that he keeps the emotions out of his process, and that he cant take an emotional stake in my cases, and he adamantly sticks to the rule of law, but his generosity of his time and help in cases that he has no financial interest in suggests otherwise. I have unfortunately had to engage 8 lawyers over the last 6 years, and his professionalism and his understated genuine hidden nature to protect and nurture his clients is a quality that reveals itself over the years. He genuinely cares to the accuracy and legal adherence to the rule of law and is beyond generous with his time! His assistant “Brittne” is so sweet, compassionate and reflects Wares’s core values.. in my opinion” integrity, honesty, caring compassionate advocate of my rights” I have not been 100% successful in all the matters that was represented for me. But if you want to have an attorney that is so brilliant and detailed and attentive, then Mr Cornell is the only lawyer you should consider. His is unlike any attorney I have ever engaged and if you want representation by the “shark” whereas all other attorneys swim in his pond!
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.