Enter legal issue and location
Melville Employment Law Firm
We handle a wide range of employment matters for individuals throughout the New York metropolitan area and across the United States.
We represent clients in a variety of matters, including:
- Workplace discrimination
- Unpaid wages and overtime claims
- Harassment and hostile work environment
- Wrongful termination
- Employment and severance agreements
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Kessler Matura P.C.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Shulman Kessler LLP
- Employment Law 100%
- Troy L. Kessler - Member of the Executive Board, Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of New York; Member of the Advisory Board, New York University Center for Labor and Employment Law; Past Co-Chair of Suffolk County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Committee
- Marijana Matura - Long Island's Top Women in the Law, 2016; Top New York Employment Litigation attorney, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2013-2018
- Garrett Kaske - Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016-2018; Alumni Award, Labor Coalition for Workers’ Rights and Economic Justice at CUNY School of Law
- Alexander v. Possible Productions, 336 F. Supp. 3d 187 (S.D.N.Y. 2018)
- Diaz v. Michigan Logistics , 167 F. Supp. 3d 375 (E.D.N.Y. 2016)
- Puglisi v. TD Bank, 998 F. Supp. 2d 95 (E.D.N.Y. 2014)
- Morris v. Affinity Health Plan, 859 F. Supp. 2d 611 (S.D.N.Y. 2012)
- Garcia v. Pancho Villa's , 281 F.R.D. 100 (E.D.N.Y. 2011)
- Pineda v. Jim-Mar Consultants, 741 F. Supp. 2d 398 (E.D.N.Y. 2010)
- Moore v. Eagle Sanitation, 276 F.R.D. 54 (E.D.N.Y. 2011)
- Warnke v. CVS Corp. , 265 F.R.D. 64 (E.D.N.Y. 2010)
- Melendez v. Primavera Meats, 270 F.R.D. 143 (E.D.N.Y. 2010)
- Alvarez v. IBM Restaurants, 839 F. Supp. 2d 850 (E.D.N.Y. 2012)
- Bonner v. Michigan Logistics, 250 F. Supp. 3d 388 (D. Az. 2017)
- Phillips v. County of Nassau, 50 A.D. 3d 755 (2d Dep't 2008)
- Cruz v. Lyn-Rog, Inc., 754 F. Supp. 2d 521 (E.D.N.Y. 2010)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
534 Broadhollow RoadSuite 275 Melville, NY 11747
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.