Enter legal issue and location
McHenry Personal Injury Law Firm
Your Taradash Injury Advantage, Promise and No- Risk GuaranteeTM
You pay no fee unless we collect. And If during the first 90 days of hiring us, you're not 100% satisfied- You can ask for your file, and move on with no fee and no questions asked.
There's no fine print. We can't be more fair than that.
Don't hire any injury attorney who won't make make these promises and guarantees to you.
Get Your Free Case Review - Call Today
About Taradash Johnson Janezic
Previous Law Firm Name
- Taradash Law Firm
- Taradash Law Office
- Taradash & Brammer
- English (Primary)
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Severe Dog Bite Injuries
- Defective Products
- Social Security Disability
- Samantha Wolf, Office Manager - Executive Legal Assistant
Offers Free Initial Consultation
908 S Illinois Route 31 McHenry, IL 60050
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.