Enter legal issue and location
Tulsa Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Creditor's Rights Law Firm
- Gregory W. Alberty (Shareholder)
- Pamela S. Anderson (Shareholder)
- Molly A. Aspan (Shareholder)
- Vaden F. Bales (Shareholder)
- Mark Banner (Shareholder & Director)
- Mark K. Blongewicz (Of Counsel)
- Andrew T. Boone (Associate)
- Dawson A. Brotemarkle (Associate)
- Steven A. Broussard (Shareholder & Director)
- Matt Campbell (Shareholder)
- W. Deke Canada (Shareholder)
- Christopher L. Carter (Shareholder)
- Michael D. Cooke (Shareholder & Managing Partner)
- Thomas A. . Creekmore III (Shareholder)
- Robert F. Dougherty (Shareholder & Executive Committee)
- John W. Dowdell (Associate)
- Heather Flynn Earnhart (Shareholder)
- Kristen Pence Evans (Shareholder)
- Joseph D. Fincher (Of Counsel)
- Robert P. Fitz-Patrick (Shareholder)
- Kyle D. Freeman (Shareholder & Executive Committee)
- Blake H. Gerow (Associate)
- Christopher J. Gnaedig (Associate)
- Pamela H. Goldberg (Shareholder & Executive Committee)
- Michael D. Graves (Of Counsel)
- Del L. Gustafson (Shareholder)
- Sarah E. Hansel (Shareholder & Director)
- James C.t. Hardwick (Shareholder & Director)
- J. Kevin Hayes (Shareholder & Director)
- Isaac B. Helmerich (Shareholder)
- John M. Hickey (Shareholder)
- Kenneth L. Hunt (Of Counsel)
- Brian T. Inbody (Shareholder)
- Betsy Grabel Jackson (Shareholder)
- Joel P. Johnston (Associate)
- Michael T. Keester (Shareholder & Director)
- Daniel R. Ketchum (Shareholder)
- Thomas M. Klenda (Of Counsel)
- Amanda M. Lowe (Associate)
- Stephen R. McNamara (Shareholder)
- Joseph R. Membrino (Of Counsel)
- Sarah C. Miller (Shareholder)
- James C. Milton (Shareholder & Director)
- P. David Newsome (Of Counsel)
- G.w. Newton (Counsel Emeritus)
- Bryan J. Nowlin (Shareholder)
- John M. O'Connor (Shareholder)
- William W. O'Connor (Shareholder & Director)
- Jon M. Payne (Shareholder)
- Raymond E. Penny Jr. (Associate)
- R. Mark Petrich (Shareholder)
- Timothy S. Posey (Shareholder)
- David T. Potts (Shareholder)
- James J. Proszek (Of Counsel)
- Audrey P. Rasmussen (Of Counsel)
- Ronald O. Ray Jr. (Shareholder)
- Stephen W. Ray (Shareholder & Director)
- James M. Reed (Shareholder & Director)
- Gregory P. Reilly (Shareholder)
- John T. Richer (Shareholder)
- Johnathan L. Rogers (Shareholder)
- James D. Satrom (Of Counsel)
- Thomas P. Schroedter (Shareholder)
- A. Grant Schwabe (Shareholder)
- Clive A. Seymour (Of Counsel)
- Margo E. Shipley (Associate)
- J. Terrell Siegfried (Of Counsel)
- Steven W. Soulé (Shareholder & Director)
- Aaron C. Tifft (Associate)
- Stuart E. Van De Wiele (Shareholder & Director)
- Richard A. . Wagner II (Of Counsel)
- Keith A. Wilkes (Shareholder)
- D. K. Williams (Shareholder)
- Frank B. . Wolfe III (Counsel Emeritus)
- Andrew M. Wolov (Shareholder & Director)
- Kelly C. Comarda (Shareholder)
- Richard L. Edmonson (Of Counsel)
- John F. . Heil III (Shareholder)
- Kayla M. Kuri (Associate)
- Steven W. Soule (Shareholder)
- D. K. Williams Jr. (Shareholder)
- J. Patrick Cremin (Shareholder)
- Richard L. Edmonson (Of Counsel)
- Carson K. Glass (Associate)
- Stephen E. Hale (Shareholder)
- Courtney L. Kelley (Associate)
- Margaret A. Swimmer (Of Counsel)
320 South Boston AvenueSuite 200 Tulsa, OK 74103- 3706
- (918) 594-0505
Hall Estill Attorneys At Law 100 North Broadway Avenue Suite 2900 Oklahoma City, OK 73102 - 8865 (405) 553-2828
Hall, Estill Attorneys at Law 75 North East Avenue Suite 500 Fayetteville, AR 72701 - 5388 (479) 973-5200
Hall, Estill, Hardwick, Gable, Golden & Nelson, P.C. 205 SouthEast Spokane Street Suite 300 Portland, OR 97202 (971) 202-5108
Hall, Estill, Hardwick, Gable, Golden & Nelson, P.C. 1202 North McClain Road Suite 119 Bentonville, AR 72712 (479) 262-8164
Hall, Estill, Hardwick, Gable, Golden & Nelson, P.C. 1600 Stout Street Suite 1100 Denver, CO 80202 (303) 607-5450
Hall, Estill, Hardwick, Gable, Golden & Nelson, P.C. North Building 1120 20th Street, NorthWest Suite 700 Washington, DC 20036 - 3406 (202) 973-1200
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.