Enter legal issue and location
San Antonio Family Law Firm
In addition to being a lawyer with 30 years of experience, Jon R. Disrud is a retired lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Air Force Reserve...
In addition to being a lawyer with 30 years of experience, Jon R. Disrud is a retired lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Air Force Reserve...The Law Office of Jon R. Disrud is a full-service law firm located in San Antonio, Texas. The firm serves people from south central Texas with representation in family, military law, estate planning, probate and guardianship. Jon R. Disrud is a family law specialist, Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
In addition to being a lawyer with 30 years of experience, Jon R. Disrud is a retired lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Air Force Reserve. He was a judge advocate when on active duty and has considerable experience with military law, including courts-martial, medial discharge and military divorce. His approach to all areas of law starts from a place of respect for all parties involved.
Disrud offers a free initial consultation. The consultation can be in-person or over the phone or via Zoom. For experienced representation at reasonable rate in the San Antonio area, please call his law office at (210) 569-0581 today.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About The Law Offices of Jon R. Disrud
- Family Law
- Family Law
- Military Divorce
- Estate Planning
Pro Bono Activities
- YMCA Volunteer, 2005 - Present
Accepts Credit Cards
13750 San Pedro AvenueSuite 410 San Antonio, TX 78232
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.