Enter legal issue and location
Bakersfield Family Law Firm
About Law Office of Michael L. Seidman
- Family Law
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
2120 24th StreetSuite 2 Bakersfield, CA 93301
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
Still in the process of working with his office however there’s no other office I’d rather be working with. He was the president of the BAR for an extended length of time and his experience shows. Within 30 days of alerting his office of a child molester in the other household, he had an emergency order filed and orders to protect her in place. His staff is empathetic to the pain this process simply is. While we’re still waiting for our trial, I am absolutely confident he’s done everything in his power to protect my daughters best interest. He gives it to you strait. No false promises. Only realistic advice and down to earth experience. He’s worth every single penny as far as I’m concerned. You get what you pay for and wit him, you’re going to get realistic extensive experience and thorough attention to detail.
Not a good lawyer, not credible, not trustworthy, will charge you up the wazoo and never complete your case unless you pay even more!
Recommends this Law Firm
This law firm I found to be very efficient, knowledgeable, excellent communication and forth coming with all information. Very detailed in explaining the clients rights and options.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.