Enter legal issue and location
- Neal Allen Baker (Vice President of Legal Services and Managing Counsel, Manufacturer Contracting Support)
- Daniel S. Fewkes (Legal Counsel)
- Lloyd Dennis Fiorini (Senior Legal Counsel)
- Karen Eileen Kohl (Senior Legal Counsel)
- Diane Bishop Nobles (Attorney)
- Kevin Matthew Plunkett (Senior Legal Counsel)
2211 Sanders Rd. Northbrook, IL 60062
CVS Caremark Corporation (Main Office) One CVS Drive Woonsocket, RI 02895 (401) 765-1500
CVS Caremark Corporation 445 Great Circle Road Nashville, TN 37228 - 1403 (615) 687-7400
CVS Caremark Corporation 750 West John Carpenter Freeway Irving, TX 75039
CVS Caremark Corporation - CVS Pharmacy (Branch Office) 295 Baltimore Pike Springfield, PA 19064 (610) 566-8400
CVS Caremark Corporation - CVS Pharmacy Inc. (Main Office) One CVS Drive Woonsocket, RI 02895 - 6146 (401) 765-1500
CVS Caremark Corporation 9501 E. Shea Blvd. Scottsdale, AZ 85260
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.