Enter legal issue and location
Baltimore Litigation Law Firm
- Eroncia M. Berry (Associate)
- Steven E. Bers (Partner)
- Kristen N. Bertch (Associate)
- Philip M. Bogart (Partner)
- Todd M. Brooks (Partner)
- Edward M. Buxbaum (Partner)
- David L. Cahn (Partner)
- Aaron L. Casagrande (Partner)
- Mary Claire Chesshire (Partner)
- Michael P. Collins (Associate)
- Robert B. Curran (Partner)
- David Daneman (Partner)
- Tami Patrice Daniel (Counsel)
- Peter J. Davis (Partner)
- Kyle Y. Dechant (Associate)
- Gardner M. Duvall (Partner)
- John P. Evans (Senior Counsel)
- Howard R. Feldman (Partner)
- Martin T. Fletcher (Managing Partner)
- Stephen F. Fruin (Senior Counsel)
- Kelly M. Goebel (Associate)
- Peter D. Guattery (Partner)
- Jordan M. Halle (Associate)
- Craig Booth Heron (Associate)
- Eva H. Hill (Partner)
- Daniel H. Honemann (Senior Counsel)
- Allen E. Honick (Associate)
- Kevin G. Hroblak (Partner)
- Harry S. Johnson (Partner)
- Frank S. Jones Jr. (Partner)
- Ioana Kastellorizios (Associate)
- Frederick S. Koontz (Senior Counsel)
- Edward U. Lee (Partner)
- Stephen E. Luttrell (Counsel)
- Paul W. Madden (Senior Counsel)
- Richard J. Magid (Senior Counsel)
- Rose M. Matricciani (Partner)
- Kevin C. McCormick (Partner)
- Patrick D. McKevitt (Associate)
- Albert J. Mezzanotte Jr. (Partner)
- Kimberly J. Min (Partner)
- Razvan E. Miutescu (Counsel)
- S. Keith Moulsdale (Partner)
- Cara C. Murray (Partner)
- Michelle Noorani (Counsel)
- Paul M. Nussbaum (Partner)
- Gary S. Posner (Partner)
- Herman B. Rosenthal (Partner)
- William F. Ryan (Partner)
- Dennis J. Shaffer (Partner)
- Robert . Sloan III (Senior Counsel)
- David Michael Stevens (Partner)
- Ryan J. Stoker (Associate)
- Gregory M. Stone (Partner)
- Ilana Subar (Partner)
- Valerie L. Tetro (Senior Counsel)
- Steven E. Tiller (Partner)
- J. Daniel Vorsteg (Partner)
- Warren N. Weaver (Partner)
- Thomas J. Whiteford (Partner)
- William B. Whiteford (Senior Counsel)
- Timothy R. Willman (Associate)
- Kaitlin R. Zarro (Associate)
- M. Trent Zivkovich (Partner)
- Deborah H. Diehl (Partner)
- Danielle G. Marcus (Counsel)
- Peter W. Sheehan Jr. (Partner)
- Thurman W. Zollicoffer Jr. (Partner)
7 Saint Paul Street Baltimore, MD 21202- 1636
- (410) 752-7092
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLC The Renaissance Centre Suite 500 405 North King Street Wilmington, DE 19801 - 3700 (302) 353-4144
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 220 White Plains Road Tarrytown, NY 10591 (914) 761-8400
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 109 77th Street Ocean City, MD 21842 (443) 856-6410
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP One James Center 901 East Cary Street Suite 1700 Richmond, VA 23219 (804) 977-3300
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 10 South Jefferson Street Suite 1110 Roanoke, VA 24011 (540) 759-3560
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 111 Rockville Pike Suite 800 Rockville, MD 20850 (301) 804-3610
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 290 Town Center Drive Suite 324 Dearborn, MI 48126 - 2739 (313) 724-7780
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 209 5th Street Bethany Beach, DE 19930 (302) 829-3040
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP Towson Commons Suite 300 One West Pennsylvania Avenue Towson, MD 21204 - 5025 (410) 832-2000
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 161 North Eagle Creek Drive Suite 210 Lexington, KY 40509 (859) 687-6700
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 444 Madison Avenue 4th Floor New York, NY 10022 (914) 761-8400
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 8830 Stanford Boulevard Suite 400 Columbia, MD 21045 (410) 884-0700
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 1800 M Street NorthWest Suite 450N Washington, DC 20036 (202) 659-6800
Whiteford Taylor & Preston LLP 3190 Fairview Park Drive Suite 800 Falls Church, VA 22042 - 4510 (703) 280-9260
Whiteford Taylor & Preston, LLP 200 First Avenue Floor 3 Pittsburgh, PA 15222 (412) 618-5600
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.