Enter legal issue and location
West Caldwell Divorce Law Firm
OverviewThe attorneys at Durkin & Durkin, LLP devote themselves to providing exceptional, cost-effective representation to a diverse client base. Our clients rely on us to keep abreast of ever-changing challenges in the legal landscape. Our clients demand results. Always striving for excellence, the lawyers at Durkin & Durkin deliver.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Durkin & Durkin, LLC
- Closely Held Business Attorneys
- Collections and Foreclosure Attorneys
- Commercial Litigation Attorneys
- Construction Law Attorneys
- Environmental Law Attorneys
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Family Law/Divorce Attorneys
- Federal and State Civil Litigation Attorneys
- Insurance Law Attorneys
- Labor and Employment Attorneys
- Land Use Planning and Real Estate Transactions Attorneys
- Product Liability Attorneys
- School Law Attorneys
- Solid Waste/ Regulatory Matters Attorneys
Accepts Credit Cards
1120 Bloomfield AvenueSuite 204 West Caldwell, NJ 07006
9AM - 6PM
- (973) 244-9955
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.