Enter legal issue and location
- Sunil S. Bajaj (Senior Counsel, Real Estate)
- Valerie Elise Bigelow (Litigation Counsel)
- Angelene Bonner (Senior Manager, Global Employee Engagement )
- Marc J. Braner (Senior Standards Counsel)
- Nina Mar Burnette (Attorney)
- Matthew John Burrows (Senior Counsel - iTunes)
- Helen Marie Calverley (Senior Counsel, Facilities)
- Joyce Chen-Li Chow (Senior Counsel)
- Carlyn Clause (Director, Litigation)
- Kim Martens Cooper (Associate General Counsel)
- Matthew Ian Currie (Senior Counsel, Real Estate)
- John Robert Donald (Intellectual Property Counsel)
- Jennifer Rebecca Adams Draffen (Counsel, iTunes)
- Sharon Leigh Duncan (Counsel)
- Richard Desmond Edwards (Counsel, Mac Products and iPod & iPhone Products)
- Leslie Ann Fithian (Associate General Counsel)
- Sanjay Sadanand Gadkari (Counsel, Mac OS)
- Ross Alexander Lamb (Counsel)
- Thomas Ross LaPerle (Intellectual Property Counsel)
- Keith W. Lewis (Senior Counsel)
- Thomas Eamon McNeil (Counsel, Privacy and Advertising Review)
- Lynn Louise Miller (Senior Litigation Manager)
- Michael Edward Miramontes (Counsel, iPod & iPhone Products)
- Thomas Owen Moyer (Chief Compliance Officer & Head of Global Security) 1 Reviews
- Patrick J. Murphy (Senior Counsel)
- Jeffrey Lawrence Myers (Attorney)
- Lisa Delehunt Olle (Senior Corporate Counsel, Litigation)
- Elizabeth Kimberly Plageman (Counsel, Software)
- Matti Juhani Railo (Senior Counsel, iTunes Music & New Media)
- Deborah Anne Rice (Counsel, HR)
- Jeffrey Christian Risher (Counsel, Litigation)
- Kevin Lawrence Saul (Director of Copyright, Trademark & Corporate Marketing)
- Nina Schmidt (Counsel, Sales, EMEA)
- Lisa Marie Schull (Counsel, Patent Disputes)
- Edward William Scott IV (Senior Patent Counsel)
- Anand Sethuraman (Counsel, iPhone)
- Durward Bruce Sewell (Senior Vice President, Legal and Government Affairs, and General Counsel)
- Evelyn Aguilar Shimazaki (Senior Counsel)
- Edward Dale Steakley (Counsel, Apps)
- David Bruce Tom (Counsel)
- Sarita Pendurthi Venkat (Attorney)
- Douglas Gerard Vetter (Managing Attorney & Senior Director, HR & Compliance)
- Laura Andrea Wagerman (Counsel)
- Cyndi Marie Wheeler (Counsel, Mult-touch)
- Jayna Richardson Whitt (Counsel, Patent Disputes)
- Elizabeth Ridley Gosse Widup (Counsel, Trademarks)
- Robert Stephen Windom (Counsel, iTunes)
- Richard Von Wohld (Counsel, Patent Prosecution, Mac)
- Helene Sharon Plotka Workman (Patent Counsel)
- Alex Yip (Counsel, Sales, China)
1 Infinite Loop Cupertino, CA 95014
- (408) 974-8530
Apple - Apple Europe Limited (United Kingdom) (Main Office) 1 Hanover Street London W1S 1YZ , United Kingdom
Apple - Apple GmbH (Germany) (Main Office) Arnulfstrasse 19 80335 Munchen , Germany
Apple - Apple Europe Inc. (France) (Main Office) 7 place d'Iena CS 81626 Paris Cedex 16 , France
Apple - Apple (Australia) (Main Office) PO Box A2629 Sydney South 1235 , Australia 133 622
Apple - Apple (UK) Limited (Main Office) 2 Furzeground Way Stockley Park Uxbridge , United Kingdom
Apple - Apple Canada (Main Office) 7495 Birchmount Road Markham, ON L3R 5G2 , Canada 905.513.5800
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.