Enter legal issue and location
Cleveland Business Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Andrew Agati (Partner)
- Matthew J. Ambrose (Associate)
- Amanda A. Barreto (Of Counsel)
- Jessica B. Beringer (Associate)
- Christopher S. W. Blake (Partner)
- Jeffrey A. Brauer (Partner)
- Alayna K. Bridgett (Associate)
- Christopher R. Butler (Associate)
- Erica L. Calderas (Partner)
- Douglas C. Carlson (Partner)
- Arthur L. Cobb (Senior Counsel)
- Justin M. Croniser (Partner)
- M. Patricia Culler (Partner)
- Dana Marie DeCapite (Partner)
- Daniel A. DeMarco (Partner)
- Rocco I. Debitetto (Partner)
- Phil Eckenrode (Of Counsel)
- Christina D'Eramo Evans (Partner)
- Aaron S. Evenchik (Partner)
- Robert J. Fogarty (Partner)
- Stephen H. Gariepy (Partner)
- Warren Goldenberg (Partner)
- Steven A. Goldfarb (Partner)
- Stanley R. . Gorom III (CEO & Managing Partner)
- Matthew K. Grashoff (Associate)
- Joan M. Gross (Senior Counsel)
- Caroline Hamilton (Associate)
- Christina T. Hassel (Partner)
- Bret A. Hrivnak (Partner)
- Stephen J. Knerly Jr. (Partner)
- Rachel E. Kolecky (Associate)
- Kelly A. Kosek (Partner)
- Eric B. Levasseur (Partner)
- John Paul Lucci (Partner)
- Casey McElfresh (Partner)
- E. Sean Medina (Partner)
- Jacqueline A. Meese-Martinez (Associate)
- John E. Mellyn (Senior Counsel)
- Christopher R. Mykytiak (Partner)
- Andrew J. Natale (Senior Counsel)
- Gregory M. Nolfi (Senior Counsel)
- F. Ronald O'Keefe (Senior Counsel)
- Scott M. Oldham (Partner)
- James P. Oliver (Associate)
- Lawrence E. Oscar (Partner)
- Michael B. Pascoe (Partner)
- Ethan J. Peters (Associate)
- Cynthia K. Port (Of Counsel)
- Robert B. Port (Partner)
- Richard T. Prasse (Senior Counsel)
- Charles W. Pugh (Partner)
- Rob Remington (Partner)
- Sonja C. Rice (Of Counsel)
- Dennis R. Rose (Partner)
- Tara J. Rose (Associate)
- Andrew Y. Schiefer (Associate)
- Steven E. Seasly (Partner)
- Daniel J. Smola (Partner)
- Joel S. Sonnenberg (Associate)
- Christopher W. St. Marie (Partner)
- Katie L. Steiner (Associate)
- Gregory A. Thompson (Partner)
- Margo Uhrman (Associate)
- Craig Owen White (Partner)
- Christopher B. Wick (Partner)
- Andrew J. Wolf (Associate)
- Anna L. Gecht (Associate)
- David M. Hopkins (Associate)
- Sarah Lewis (Associate)
- Kara D. Williams (Associate)
- James C. Lanigan (Associate)
- Jack P. Mills Jr. (Associate)
200 Public SquareSuite 2800 Cleveland, OH 44114
- (216) 241-2824
Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP One GOJO Plaza 501 South Main Street Suite 300 Akron, OH 44311 - 1076 (330) 864-5550
Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP 65 East State Street Suite 1400 Columbus, OH 43215 (614) 221-0240
Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP 10150 Lantern Road Suite 250 Fishers, IN 46037 (317) 578-1400
Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP 600 West Broadway Suite 1500 San Diego, CA 92101 - 3384 (619) 810-4300
Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP 5811 Pelican Bay Boulevard Suite 650 Naples, FL 34108 (239) 254-2900
Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP 200 West Madison Street Suite 2700 Chicago, IL 60606 (312) 637-3000
Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP 2400 First Street Suite 300 Fort Myers, FL 33901 (239) 337-6700
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.