Houston Divorce Law Firm
One of the things that sets our firm apart from others is my staff. Most of my staff has been with me for years. Of the many "thank you" cards we receive each year, every one compliments the dedication and hard work my staff provides to our clients. My staff and I understand that clients who come to our office are in often in crisis: crisis about their marriage/about their children/about their money and property. We recognize that our clients need efficient and understanding assistance. But we also provide something others firm may not: we are brutally honest. We will not tell you something just because it is what you want to hear. We will tell you the truth, as difficult as that may be. We will tell you how the law applies to your situation. We strategize each case to help our clients gain the best possible outcome for their circumstances. We believe that dealing from a position of knowledge and understanding gives you the power to recognize your options at a time when your life seems to be falling apart. Our success rate proves it!
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.