Enter legal issue and location
Federal Way Family Law Firm
OUR GOAL IS TO BE YOUR FAMILY'S ATTORNEY.
We are located in Federal Way, Washington. We also have an office in Seattle and soon Tacoma. Federal Way is approximately 25 miles South of Downtown Seattle.
Bruce Clement has been practicing for 34 years.
31919 1st Ave. S.
Federal Way, Washington 98003
PLEASE CALL FOR YOUR INITIAL FREE CONSULTATION.
About Clement Law Center
Previous Law Firm Name
- Clement Law Center
- Family Law
- Nghiem v. Med. Disc. Bd., 73 Wn. App. 405, 869 P.2D 1086 (1994) (trial only)
- Helgeson v. Marysville, 75 Wash. App. 174, 848 P.2d 455 (1994)
- Neah Bay v. Dept. of Fisheries, 199 Wn.2d 464, 832 P.2d 1310 (1992)
- Haley v. Med. Disc. Bd., 117 Wn.2d 720, 818 P.2d 1062 (1991) (trial only)
- Johnson v. Labor and Industries, 114 Wn.2d 479, 788 P.2d 551 (1990)
- MSM v. Labor and Industries, 112 Wn.2d 450, 771 P.2d 1147 (1989)
- In re Marriage of Johnson, 96 Wn.2d 255, 634 P.2d 877 (1981)
- In re Kier, 21 Wash. App. 836, 587 P.2d 592 (1978)
- Melinda, Paralegal
- Beth, Receptionist
- Alyssa, Receptionist
- Ashley, Paralegal
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
31919 1st Avenue SouthSuite 103 Federal Way, WA 98003
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.