Enter legal issue and location
New York Amusement Park Roller Coaster Accident Lawyer
About Eric H. Green
Current Employment Position(s)
- Amusement Park Roller Coaster Accident
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Brain Injury Cases
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- Burn and Scar Injury Cases
- Construction & Scaffold Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Paraplegic, Quadriplegic and Paralysis Cases
- Serious Injury
- Slip and Fall Injury Cases
- Swimming Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Lead Poisoning
- New York, 1977
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1978
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1984
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York, 1976
- State University College of New York, Buffalo, New York, 1972
Honors: cum laude
295 Madison Avenue16th Floor New York, NY 10017
Other Sources of Feedback About Eric H. Green
Included on the 2023 New York Metro list
- 2022 New York Metro Super Lawyers list
- 2021 New York Metro Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.