Enter legal issue and location
Chicago Personal Injury Law Firm
About Wise Morrissey, LLC
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Product Liability
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- David C. Wise
- David E. Kravitz (Partner)
- Francis P. Morrissey
- Robert J. Bingle
- Chloe Schultz
- Edward J. Melia (Partner, Of Counsel)
161 North Clark StreetSuite 3250 Chicago, IL 60601- 3330
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
Frank Morrisey is a man of great integrity. He and his staff have the knowledge, professionalism and skills to get a case through the system from start to finish. I highly recommend this law firm.
Recommends this Law Firm
There really are no words to describe the commitment to their clients in the pursuit of justice that drives Frank and what he does, he manages to blend caring, honesty, excellence, thoroughness, Communication and understanding of where client is coming from at every stage of a case. His best assets are simple his precision in seeing and handling every detail, his determination to get his clients compensated in the best way possible for what they have endured and most importantly his ability to be truly sensitive and genuine in his understanding at what you have gone through. I felt completely heard, consulted, And informed about every step I needed to be involved in and felt comfortable with every step they moved forward without needing my input. I couldn’t have asked for a better scenario for having to deal with this very difficult situation in my life. The entire team at this Law firm was amazing Frank takes each case as if he experienced it himself.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.