Enter legal issue and location
Wauwatosa Workers’ Compensation Law Firm
Workers' Compensation Focus
With regard to his clients' various workers' compensation needs, Mr. Erspamer also provides representation in several areas, including:
• Temporary disability and wage benefits
• All aspects of Wisconsin's no-fault system
• All claims procedures, including the hearing process
• Nonacute work-related injuries such as repetitive motion and lifting injuries
Mr. Erspamer appears on behalf of his clients in the Wisconsin Workers' Compensation Division and the Wisconsin Labor and Industry Review Commission. He further practices in Wisconsin circuit and appellate courts.
Social Security Disability Representation
At times, unfortunate work-related injuries cause a client to be unable to return to any type of full-time work. Paul M. Erspamer Law Offices, S.C., also provides diligent Social Security Disability representation at the federal level, so the client leaves no benefits on the table.
An Active Advocate For The Injured
Mr. Erspamer is a recipient of the Advocate Award for the American Association for Justice. He speaks on workers' compensation and SSDI matters at continuing education seminars in his community on a regular basis.
The law office offers free initial consultations and accepts credit cards. However, it only charges its workers' compensation and Social Security Disability clients if Mr. Erspamer successfully obtains an award for them.
The law office also provides evening and weekend appointments by prescheduling, for those clients who request them.
About Paul M. Erspamer Law Offices, S.C.
- Workers’ Compensation
- DEAN"S AWARD, Marquette University Law School, 1983
- "Adolph Mandelkar Scholar", Marquette University Law School, 1983
- "Thomas More Scholar", Marquette University Law School, 1982
- "BEST BRIEF" Award, Marquette University Law School Moot Court, 1983
- Former President of Board of Directors, "BIG BROTHERS & BIG SISTERS OF DODGE COUNTY, INC.
- Former President, "OPTIMIST CLUB OF WATERTOWN, INC."
- Paul M. Erspamer (Sole Practitioner)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
8112 West Bluemound RoadSuite 108 Wauwatosa, WI 53213
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.