Enter legal issue and location
Brentwood Estate Planning Law Firm
We are a boutique law firm exclusively handling estate planning, estate and trust administration, and business planning matters. With 40 cumulative years of experience, we counsel clients in Middle Tennessee on the most complex planning, probate, and corporate matters.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Cook Tillman Law Group
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Business Law
- Will Contests
- Probate Litigation
Classes and Seminars
- Free In-House Basic Estate Planning Seminar
- Free In-House TN Asset Protection Seminar
- Jaime Millsap, Business Manager
- Erin Stevenson, Estate Planning Paralegal
- Trina Williamson, Receptionist
- Debby Davidson, Probate Paralegal
Accepts Credit Cards
5141 Virginia WaySuite 220 Brentwood, TN 37027
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.