Enter legal issue and location
San Francisco Banking & Financial Services Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Marc R. Baluda (Shareholder)
- Sarah E. Barrows (Of Counsel)
- Charles S. Birenbaum (Shareholder)
- Kate Black (Shareholder)
- Nicholas A. Brown (Shareholder)
- Hugo D. Cabrera (Associate)
- Zerina Curevac (Associate)
- Donald S. Davidson (Shareholder)
- G. Michelle Ferreira (Shareholder)
- Alison M. Gathright (Shareholder)
- Michael R. Hogue (Associate)
- Thomas Holden (Of Counsel)
- Howard Holderness (Shareholder)
- Courtney A. Hopley (Of Counsel)
- Thaddeus C. Houston (Associate)
- Lindsay E. Hutner (Of Counsel)
- Leslie R. Katz (Shareholder)
- Jane Kim (Associate)
- Natassia Kwan (Associate)
- Lisa Li (Associate)
- Katharine L. Malone (Associate)
- Bradley R. Marsh (Shareholder)
- Carolyn Fitzhugh McNiven (Shareholder)
- Sonia Nguyen (Resident Attorney)
- Jeff P. Palmer (Of Counsel)
- Stephanie Perron (Of Counsel)
- Philip I. Person (Associate)
- Gretchen A. Ramos (Shareholder)
- Jamie R. Rich (Shareholder)
- Brenda L. Rosales (Associate)
- Jonathan S. Sack (Associate)
- John A. Sebastinelli (Shareholder)
- R. Bruce Steinert Jr. (Shareholder)
- Stephen M. Ullmer (Associate)
4 Embarcadero CenterSuite 3000 San Francisco, CA 94111
- (415) 707-2010
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 1900 University Avenue 5th Floor East Palo Alto, CA 94303 (650) 328-8500
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 1201 K Street Suite 1100 Sacramento, CA 95814 (916) 442-1111
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 1840 Century Park East Suite 1900 Los Angeles, CA 90067 (310) 586-7700
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 2375 East Camelback Road Suite 700 Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 445-8000
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 2200 Ross Avenue Suite 5200 Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 665-3600
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 300 West 6th Street Suite 2050 Austin, TX 78701 (512) 320-7200
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 1000 Louisiana Street Suite 1700 Houston, TX 77002 (713) 374-3500
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 77 West Wacker Drive Suite 3100 Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 456-8400
Greenberg Traurig, S.C. Paseo de la Reforma No. 265 PH1 Colonia Cuauhtemoc Mexico D.F. C.P. 06500 , Mexico +52 55 5029 0000
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 101 East College Avenue Tallahassee, FL 32301 (850) 222-6891
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 450 South Orange Avenue Suite 650 Orlando, FL 32801 (407) 420-1000
Greenberg Traurig, LLP The Nemours Building 1007 North Orange Street Suite 1200 Wilmington, DE 19801 (302) 661-7000
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 54 State Street 6th Floor Albany, NY 12207 (518) 689-1400
Greenberg Traurig, LLP MetLife Building 200 Park Avenue New York, NY 10166 (212) 801-9200
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 777 South Flagler Drive Suite 300 East West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (561) 650-7900
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 445 Hamilton Avenue 9th Floor White Plains, NY 10601 (914) 286-2900
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 5100 Town Center Circle Suite 400 Boca Raton, FL 33486 (561) 955-7600
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 401 East Las Olas Boulevard Suite 2000 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 (954) 765-0500
Greenberg Traurig, LLP One International Place Suite 2000 Boston, MA 02110 (617) 310-6000
Greenberg Traurig Maher LLP 200 Gray’s Inn Road 7th Floor London WC1X 8HF , United Kingdom +44 (0)203 349 8700
Greenberg Traurig, LLP Strawinskylaan 3127 The Atrium 8th Floor 1077 ZX Amsterdam , Netherlands +31 20 301 7300
Greenberg Traurig, LLP Stock Exchange Building ul. Ksiazeca 4 00-498 Warsaw , Poland +48 22 690 6100
Greenberg Traurig, LLP Room 3125-3141 Central Plaza 381 Huaihai Zhong Road Shanghai 200020 , China +86 (21) 6391-6633
Greenberg Traurig, P.A. One Azrieli Center Round Tower, 30th floor 132 Menachem Begin Tel Aviv 67021 , Israel + 972 3 636 6000
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 90 South 7th St. Suite 3500 Minneapolis, MN 55402 (612) 259-9700
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 1144 15th Street Suite 3300 Denver, CO 80202 (303) 572-6500
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 101 East Kennedy Boulevard Suite 1900 Tampa, FL 33602 (813) 318-5700
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 10845 Griffith Peak Drive Las Vegas, NV 89135 (702) 792-3773
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 500 Campus Drive Suite 400 Florham Park, NJ 07932 (973) 360-7900
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 1750 Tysons Boulevard Suite 1000 McLean, VA 22102 (703) 749-1300
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 18565 Jamboree Road Suite 500 Irvine, CA 92612 (949) 732-6500
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 1717 Arch Street Suite 400 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 988-7800
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (Main Office) 333 SE 2nd Avenue Suite 4400 Miami, FL 33131 (305) 579-0500
Greenberg Traurig, LLP 2101 L Street N.W. Suite 1000 Washington, DC 20037 (202) 331-3100
Greenberg Traurig, LLP Terminus 200 3333 Piedmont Road N.E. Suite 2500 Atlanta, GA 30305 (678) 553-2100
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.