Enter legal issue and location
Fort Wayne Bankruptcy Law Firm
OverviewThe Adolf Law Office prides ourselves on helping you throughout the entire legal process. Whether you need financial relief or need help protecting your family rights, we are here to help. Anthony will properly evaluate your situation, and come up with a solution designed specifically for you. Contact us today.
About Adolf Law Office
- Bankruptcy 50%
- Family Law 50%
- Child Support
- Parenting Time
- Fathers' Rights
- Anthony T Adolf (Owner/President)
Accepts Credit Cards
4656 W Jefferson Blvd Ste 150 Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Weekends by Appointment Only
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.