Enter legal issue and location
Las Vegas Family Law Firm
If you choose The Law Offices of Frank J. Toti to handle your family law case, you will be working with an experienced lawyer throughout the entire process. The firm is dedicated to providing clients with the personal service they deserve and to giving a clear and concise idea of what their services will cost."
About The Law Offices of Frank J. Toti
- Family Law
- Frank J. Toti (Owner)
- Audrey J. Beeson (Of Counsel)
6900 Westcliff DriveSuite 500 Las Vegas, NV 89145
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
I've worked on and off with Audrey Beeson over the past six years. During that time I was able to secure sole legal and physical custody. Throughout the process, Audrey was responsive, thorough in her work, and well prepared in every aspect of my case. While attorney fees add stress to an already stressful situation, Audrey respected my financial situation and focused her efforts on the necessities of the case, leaving out frivolous charges that could have easily buried my family in debt. I am very appreciative of her attention to detail and professionalism and would confidently recommend her to anyone seeking legal services.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.