Enter legal issue and location
Henderson Real Estate Law Firm
The Law Offices of P.Sterling Kerr, P.C. is an experienced law capable of handling both routine litigation and transactional matters. The firm's attorney's can solve your legal problems with value based fees and negotiated litigated favorable outcomes.
About Law Offices of P. Sterling Kerr, P.C.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Preston Sterling Kerr
- Kerr & Associates
- Cantonese Chinese
- Real Estate Law
- Business Litigation
- Transactions / Contracts
- Probate Litigation
- Asset Protection / Trusts
- An Entity For Community Cooperation:, The European Economic Interest Group, International, BYU Law Review, 1990
Pro Bono Activities
- State Bar Fee Dispute Resolution Panel
- Sibelkow v. Phoenix Ins., Co., 846 P.2d 303 (Nevada Supreme 1993)
- Ousley v. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage ,(District Court Nevada 2011)
- Trustee Services
- Lisa Peters, Legal Assistant
- Staci Stewart, Billing / Client Services
- Lynn Kerr, Accounting Department
- Brandon McDonald, Associate Attorney
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
2450 Saint Rose ParkwaySuite 120 Henderson, NV 89074
8 AM To 5 PM, Monday To Friday
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.