Enter legal issue and location
Henderson Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law Firm
Kerr Simpson Attorneys at Law is an experienced law firm capable of handling both routine litigation and transactional matters. The firm's attorney's can solve your legal problems with value based fees and negotiated litigated favorable outcomes.
About Kerr Simpson
Previous Law Firm Name
- Preston Sterling Kerr
- Kerr & Associates
- Cantonese Chinese
- Entertainment, Sports & Leisure
- An Entity For Community Cooperation:, The European Economic Interest Group, International, BYU Law Review, 1990
Pro Bono Activities
- State Bar Fee Dispute Resolution Panel
- Sibelkow v. Phoenix Ins., Co., 846 P.2d 303 (Nevada Supreme 1993)
- Ousley v. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage ,(District Court Nevada 2011)
- Trustee Services
- Preston Sterling Kerr (Managing Partner)
- Taylor L. Simpson (Partner) 1 Reviews
- George Edward Robinson (Senior Associate)
- Austin J. Kalmes Esq. (Associate)
- Maury Rygg (Of Counsel) 1 Reviews
- John Thomson (Of Counsel)
- Lisa Peters, Legal Assistant
- Staci Stewart, Billing / Client Services
- Lynn Kerr, Accounting Department
- Brandon McDonald, Associate Attorney
- Ryan Hardy, Chief Financial Officer
Offers Free Initial Consultation
2900 W Horizon Ridge PkwySte. 200 Henderson, NV 89052
8 AM To 5 PM, Monday To Friday
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.