Enter legal issue and location
Pittsburgh Lemon Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Roseman Law Firm, PLLC
- Lemon Law
- Auto Dealer Fraud
- Super Lawyers 2014, 2016-2021
- Co-President, Women's Bar Association of Western PA, 2010 - 2012
Classes and Seminars
- Auto Fraud CLE program, Law Review CLE, 2013
- Ethics and Professionalism in Negotiations, Women's Bar Assn of Western PA, 2013
- How to Ignite Your Career as a Trial Attorney, Women's Bar Association CLE program, June, 2010
- How to Conduct Effective Voir Dire in Allegheny County, Women's Bar Association CLE program, March, 2011
- Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas, Lemon Law Compulsory Arbitration Seminar, May, 2012
- Auto Fraud Conference, National Association of Consumer Advocates, August, 2012
- Christina Gill Roseman (Sole Practitioner)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
239 Fourth AvenueSuite 1704 Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Roseman Law Firm, PLLC 5000 Greenbag Road Suite M6 Morgantown, WV 26501 800-486-1426
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.