Enter legal issue and location
The Woodlands Consumer Bankruptcy Law Firm
The Law Office of Jennifer Casey serves clients in bankruptcy, estate planning and family law matters. We are committed to providing responsive, friendly, and personalized service to our clients and finding the best possible solution to their legal issue. Contact our caring and experienced team today for a consultation.
About Law Office of Jennifer Casey
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Jennifer Casey (Owner)
- Shawn Noravong (Associate)
- Shawn Noravong (Associate Attorney)
- Demi Saucier (Associate Attorney)
- Carla Rindlisbacher, Senior Paralegal
- Jody Englehart Krznaric, Paralegal
- Carina Serrato, Legal Assistant
- Hana Dinh, Office Assistant
- Alison Fraser, Administrative Assistant
- Rebecca Durocher, Receptionist
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
The Brownstone Office Condominiums25511 Budde RoadSuite 801B @ The Franklin Building The Woodlands, TX 77380
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
I had a deadline that had to be met before the new year began and Jennifer made it happen. We were in and out of court between Thanksgiving and Christmas (when most folks are gone) and she helped ease my anxiety about the whole thing during the entire process. The entire team is amazing. I would highly recommend Jennifer Casey for any family law or financial counsel matter.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.