Enter legal issue and location
Salt Lake City Personal Injury Law Firm
737 E. Winchester Street Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Available 24/7 by Phone
- (801) 752-0607
The Advocates 388 W. Main St. American Fork, UT 84003 (801) 326-0809
The Advocates 2351 Grant Ave. Ogden, UT 84401 (801) 326-0809
The Advocates 963 Blue Lakes Blvd. Ste. B Twin Falls, ID 83301 208-995-2444
The Advocates 1710 South Wells Ave. Suite 110 Meridian, ID 83642 208-944-9757
The Advocates 611 N. 31st Street Billings, MT 59101 406-272-6986
The Advocates 1821 South Avenue W. Suite 204 Missoula, MT 59802 406-272-6986
The Advocates 505 West Main Street #212 Lewistown, MT 59457 406-272-6986
The Advocates Injury Attorneys 2125 Western Ave. #500 Seattle, WA 98121 206-452-4200
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.