Cary Personal Injury Law Firm
Serving clients throughout the Greater Raleigh\Durham metro region and across Research Triangle Park, the attorneys at our law firm possess more than 40 years of combined experience in personal injury and workers' compensation law, and we promise to do whatever we can to support you and your family through your difficult and uncertain time.
More than simply attorneys, we see ourselves as counselors and advisors who will provide the personalized attention your case deserves while aggressively advocating on your behalf to help you achieve the positive results you expect. We understand the stress and anxiety you are likely feeling regarding your situation, and we will treat you with dignity and compassion as we devote our undivided attention to your case.
Whether your claim is the result of a motor vehicle accident, a slip-and-fall accident, a defective product, a job-related accident or any other type of preventable tragedy, you can begin the process of obtaining the justice you seek by calling our law office or visiting our website to schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation. Further, the attorneys at Titsworth Law Offices, P.A. work on a contingency basis, so we will not require a fee from you unless we secure compensation on your behalf.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.