Enter legal issue and location
Minneapolis Probate Law Firm
- Free initial consultations
- Virtual appointments
- Honest and practical advice
- Accessible attorneys who care
When clients choose to work with our law firm, they choose to work with a team that will be on their side from start to finish. We are passionate about leading clients through difficult choices and toward the future they want. Our team is exceptional at preventing problems and letting people know what to expect. We know that when our clients feel informed, they are empowered to make responsible choices that set them up for success.
The attorneys at our law firm have earned a number of honors. For example, our founder, Rebecca Bell, holds an Avvo "Superb" rating and has received the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. These accolades are due in part to the results we obtain, but also because we are responsive, caring legal professionals. As a matter of convenience, rb LEGAL, LLC, accepts credit cards.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
About rb LEGAL, LLC
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Lynne Tauer, Paralegal
- Shelley Gawart, Office Manager
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
5801 Duluth StreetSuite 380 Minneapolis, MN 55422
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.