Sacramento Personal Injury Litigation Lawyer
As a Deputy DA, he tried numerous cases to jury verdicts and has spent a significant part of his legal career litigating in the courtroom. He has prosecuted and tried cases ranging from juvenile matters to felonies and strike cases, including second chair on an eight-month long capital murder trial.
As a Marine, Anthony worked in the Intelligence field. He received additional training in reconnaissance, survival, as well as attending Army Airborne and Ranger schools.
In 2015, Anthony entered the civil justice system where he worked at a litigation firm growing the firm’s personal injury practice. He obtained numerous awards for his clients, including a $33.6 million judgment on behalf of a catastrophically injured victim in a rear-end collision. Anthony also worked on many of the firm’s mass tort cases preparing opt-out cases for trial, as well as select class actions.
Anthony has spent the majority of his professional life in service to others and helping those in need. He works as a member of Roger Dreyer’s trial team where he continues to advocate for the rights of injured victims and families who have lost loved ones.
In his personal life, Anthony has been married for over 20 years to his wonderful wife Bianca, also a former Marine. Together they have two beautiful children. They are active in a number of charitable organizations and volunteer often on behalf of the California Chapter of The Children’s Heart Foundation, of which Bianca served as the Chapter’s President for four years.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.