Enter legal issue and location
Raleigh Divorce Law Firm
About Dobson Law Firm, PLLC
- Jeff Dobson (Founder)
- Shawna Vasilko (Attorney)
- Miranda Dues (Attorney)
- Christian Pedersen (Attorney)
Accepts Credit Cards
1130 Situs Ct#240 Raleigh, NC 27606
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
Jeff was amazing. He was able to handle my case quickly and efficiently; even getting a much better result than expected. During hearings and motions, he argued with skill, tact, and vigor. He was more aggressive than many of the other attorney I have seen in the courtroom. He was worth every penny I paid, and if I had known how great of an attorney he was, I would have gladly paid more.
Recommends this Law Firm
Jeff and his firm are absolutely amazing. Jeff took the time to go over all of the evidence in my case. He identified the specific areas where he could attack the district attorney's case and the odds of winning at trial. During the trial, he objected several times to prevent the DA's office from being in evidence that was irrelevant or hearsay. He clearly fights for his client and I would recommend him to any person in need.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.