Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
San Bernardino County, CA: Employment Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
The Light Law Group is focused on serving clients throughout California who are victims of wrongful termination, retaliation, workplace discrimination, sexual harassment, hostile work environments, and wage and hour violations, including class actions. In addition to representing clients with employment law issues, the legal team at Light Law Group also represents those who have suffered personal...
The Law Office of Scott Ernest Wheeler is located in Claremont, California and we serve the counties of Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, Riverside and San Diego. It is our goal to protect and promote the rights of individuals in the workplace. We represent employees in the public and private sectors who have suffered a wrongful employment termination, discrimination, harassment,...
If you sustained a personal injury in an accident that another negligent party caused, The Law Offices of Mauro Fiore, Jr., in Monrovia, California, can adeptly guide you through the claims process to maximum compensation. Our team of attorneys provides highly personalized representation and focuses on the needs of both you and your family. From helping you file your claim to negotiating for a...
Need help with an Employment matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are involved in an employment dispute or face an adverse action by your employer, an employment lawyer can help.
Employment lawyers protect the rights of employees and determine violations of federal and state anti-discrimination and harassment laws, and employment agreements.
Use FindLaw to hire a local employment lawyer near you who can help recover from issues ranging from employment contract issues to sexual harassment.
Need an attorney in San Bernardino County, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a San Bernardino County, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.