Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Seymour Insurance Defense Lawyers - Connecticut
Representing the needs and interests of a diverse range of businesses throughout Connecticut, the attorneys at Ciulla & Donofrio, LLP, in North Haven, Connecticut, provide exceptional, value-added counsel and support to financial institutions, municipalities, insurance companies, utility providers, technology firms, construction contractors, professional practices and businesses in other...
Cramer & Anderson is the largest law firm in northwestern Connecticut, with an experienced team of caring and highly engaged attorneys who provide a comprehensive range of services in nearly 20 Practice Areas, including Personal Injury, Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Administration, Divorce & Family Law, Real Estate, and much more. Our team of attorneys consistently...
The law firm of Szilagyi & Daly is the successor to Silvester & Daly which was founded in 1969 in Hartford, Connecticut, by George A. Silvester and Edward J. Daly, Jr. The tradition of excellence established by our founders at the outset continues to this day. Szilagyi & Daly is a law firm handling the defense of a wide variety of civil claims in both the federal and state courts...
Sloane and Walsh was founded in 1928 as a firm of trial lawyers, schooled in representing clients in court, at trial. The firm and its reputation have grown—we are now widely recognized as a premier trial firm, both capable of and committed to undertaking any civil litigation. This reputation is well-earned and has been secured through the successful representation of clients in complex,...
Need help with an Insurance Defense matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your company provides policyholders with financial protection against certain types of loss, an insurance defense lawyer can defend you.
Use FindLaw to hire a local insurance defense lawyer to represent you in cases involving health insurance claims, homeowners' insurance policies, auto insurance, and accusations of “bad faith” denial of an insured' s claim.
Need an attorney in Seymour, Connecticut?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Seymour, Connecticut attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.