Minneapolis Real Estate Lawyer
He counsels banks, life insurance companies and investment conduits in a variety of real estate investment projects and products.
Represented a major medical device company in development and leasing of their 100,000+ square foot headquarters and R&D facility
Manages nationwide real estate corporate leasing for a Fortune 100 company
Represented large institutional lender in the negotiation of a $225 million credit facility to a national residential developer
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.