Enter legal issue and location
Hagatna Business Transactions and Litigation Law Firm
About Arriola Law Firm
Previous Law Firm Name
- Arriola, Cowan & Arriola
- Arriola, Cowan & Bordallo
- Business Transactions and Litigation 40%
- Criminal Defense 30%
- Real Estate 10%
- Family Law 10%
- Estate Planning and Probate 10%
- PIKA’S BEST OF GUAM – Best Divorce Lawyer: Joaquin C. Arriola, Jr., 2014 - 2018
- PIKA’S BEST OF GUAM – Best Law Office: Arriola Law Firm (formerly Arriola, Cowan & Arriola), 2017 - 2018
Pro Bono Activities
- Estate planning (wills and probate) for elderly clients, 1990 - Present
- Civil litigation representation for low-income clients, 1990 - Present
- AXS Insurance
- American Express International
- Aon Micronesia (Guam) Inc.
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- Aviation Concepts, Inc.
- Bankpacific, Bank of Guam
- Cabras Marine Corp. (Guam and Saipan)
- Coast360 Federal Credit Union
- Coco Commercial Property
- Core Tech International Corp., Ecolab (Guam) LLC
- Family Finance Co., Inc.
- Fidelity National Title Group
- IMCO General Construction Inc.
- G4S Secure Solutions (Guam), Inc.
- Grow Guam LLC
- Guam Landmark Inc.
- John Hancock Life Insurance Co.
- Marianas Energy Co.
- Menhalom, LLC
- Midpacific Warehousing
- Oka Condominium Homeowners Association
- Our Lady of Peace Memorial Plan, Inc.
- Oxford Properties & Finance Co., Ltd.
- Pacair Properties LLC
- Prudential Insurance
- StayWell Insurance Inc.
- Tristar Terminals Guam, Inc.
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
259 Martyr StreetSuite 201 Hagatna 96910, Guam
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.