Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Search Top Lawyers Near You

Enter legal issue and location

Arriola Law Firm - Hagatna

259 Martyr StreetSuite 201Hagatna  96910, Guam

Learn More

Updated: 01/06/2020

Hagatna Business Transactions and Litigation Law Firm


ARRIOLA LAW FIRM is a full service law firm, with a strong background and established presence in the Western Pacific, particularly Guam and Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (“CNMI”). Led by its senior and founding partner, Joaquin C. Arriola, it is Guam's oldest established law office, since 1953. The firm currently has six lawyers and nine staff members. The firm's lawyers graduated from among the finest American law schools, and are licensed to practice in the Courts...

Map Location

Google Map

How do I choose a lawyer?

Consider the following:

Comfort Level
- Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?

- How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?

- How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?

- Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?

Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?

Here are a few to get you started:

  • How long have you been in practice?
  • How many cases like mine have you handled?
  • How often do you settle cases out of court?
  • What are your fees and costs?
  • What are the next steps?

Want to check lawyer discipline?

It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:

  • Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
  • Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
  • Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.

Find a Lawyer

More Options