Enter legal issue and location
Salem Divorce Law Firm
About The Law Office of Alexander M. Jones
117 Commercial St NESuite 280 Salem, OR 97301
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
Mr. Jones was everything you could ask for in family law representation. He handled my case in the middle of covid which family law in its self is hard enough but with that on top of that he did an outstanding job. He answered every question I had easily came up with a game plan that suited my situation. And walked me though every step of the way. When I first went to Mr. Jones being a father when it comes to the courts I was incredibly worried. I ended my case With paying a reasonable amount for incredible service. I plan to refer anyone I can to his office and use his services again if needed. -So if you are reading this in need of representation look no further retain the legal services of the Law office of Alexander M Jones.
Recommends this Law Firm
The legal system is often unfavorable to fathers, and attorneys usually don't offer much hope without blatantly lying. I've been dealing with that for the last decade. Then I met Alexander Jones. You will not find a better, more reasonable, more honest attorney in the area. He is not a "yes man" in the least and has earned my utmost respect by his fairness, honesty, and focus. I have met and worked with many attorneys regarding my case over the years. None have ever come close to his level of professionalism, candor, and dedication. Even more, his rates are unmatched by anyone I've ever dealt with and he charges fairly and openly. He won't promise you the world only to fall short. But he will work like crazy for you and get the absolute best outcome he possibly can to meet your goals and especially your children. When all the other attorneys have long finished charging their clients for a round of golf and have recused themselves to an expensive bar to brag about how great they are, Alexander Jones is up late in his office working hard for his clients. (This is no exaggeration. We've been on the phone and exchanging emails until midnight at times.) He had other clients but I've never felt like there was any case other than mine. Alex Jones is the absolute best attorney for family law you will find. Hands down.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.